Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians (Elsword)

Forum for all Guardians (Elsword) Guild Members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild meeting held Saturday at 1PM every week to discuss about issues and suggestions. Make sure you come.

Moderator Applications Layout

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Star
Guardian Leader
Star

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

Moderator Applications Layout Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Applications Layout   Moderator Applications Layout EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:53 am

Well its about time to choose the moderators of these forums. Moderator job is quite simple but requires you to do some work. So It might be fun but. Do you have what it takes? Do you like moderating? Do you work well with others? Do you have the passion for justice? Read the following requirements to see if you qualify for being a mod.

Requirements:

* Must be a guardian member
* Must be a active forumer
* Must respect members
* Must have excellent written communication skills
* Must be 13 years old or higher.
* Must Speak English
* Must be an Active Poster

Here are some of the duties you do as mods.

Duties:

* Participate in a variety of topics
* Answer questions posters need help on
* Set an example for the members in the guild by following the rules
* Help solve arguments or fights within members
* Welcome newcomers
* Maintain a professional but casual demeanor when speaking to posters
* Participate on topics on board as much as possible.

With that said. If you still make the requirements then here what you got to do next.

Add this to your application:

Please include a poll stating if you would be a good mod and put two answer choices one saying "I would be a great moderator" and second "I would not make a great moderator" once that is done. Please follow this layout and answer the following questions.

Moderator Application Layout:

Title Name ( Moderator Application:Your Name)

Your Name:
(Full name)

Your Age:

Your IGN:

A paragraph explaining why you want to be a mod and why you would be a good one.

Post it and wait.

Once you have posted it. Me and a couple of other judges will look over it and see who would make the best mod.

I will not base it on your popularity and votes. But I will base it on if you meet the requirements. If you feel like you want your mod application to be deleted. Please ask me. I will glady delete it for you.

If you have any more questions please PM me via forum
Back to top Go down
https://guardianselsword.forumotion.com

Moderator Applications Layout
Page 1 of 1