Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians (Elsword)

Forum for all Guardians (Elsword) Guild Members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild meeting held Saturday at 1PM every week to discuss about issues and suggestions. Make sure you come.

Activity In-game

Go down 
+3
Little
Moderator_Red
Pearl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Activity In-game Empty
PostSubject: Activity In-game   Activity In-game EmptySun May 22, 2011 5:59 pm

In-game activity needs improvement. At best around 10% of the guild members are on at the same time. Out of the 12 pages of members we have on the in-game list, online members rarely reach the 2nd page.

On weekdays, I can understand people are busy. On the weekends active players are active.

The quietness of the guild disturbs me. When I talk on the guild chat, I know nobody might answer. I want to talk and have a conversation, but there's too few people online to talk with.

I suggest either giving the guild a REALLY thorough cleaning or interviewing people and asking how active they think they are. They should be honest, and if they honestly say "I'm not very active" ask them if they'd could leave. Make space and recruit more people. Watch the new recruits activity and only keep the actives.

This is a problem, the guild is so quiet and so few people are either online or willing to talk. I write this out of concern Sad

- Pearl
Back to top Go down
Moderator_Red
Rookie
Moderator_Red

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

Activity In-game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity In-game   Activity In-game EmptySun May 22, 2011 6:04 pm

I havent been on because im mostly waiting for higher lvl cap and more dungeon :3
I get tired of PvP.
But u can always talk to me when im online Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Little
Egg
Little

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

Activity In-game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity In-game   Activity In-game EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:05 am

Ah sorry, Whenever I'm on it's either I'm pvping or in the market afking.
But yes I agree this guild is sorta dying in its own way, we should do a big sweep of people who don't go on.
Back to top Go down
Reinya
Egg
Reinya

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

Activity In-game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity In-game   Activity In-game EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:00 am

I saw no reason to login just to farm ED that I'd lose within 5 seconds. So.. you know.. waiting till Wednesday. (and randomly leveling my Rena)
Back to top Go down
Star
Guardian Leader
Star

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

Activity In-game Empty
PostSubject: Well.   Activity In-game EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:18 am

You guys can help me tell people to be active when they join the guild. There is no way we can force them to be active. But we can make the chances of them being active increased. If all fails then... I'll just do the guild sweep. I also added on the Guild Advertisement board that I'm recruiting active and fun players.
Back to top Go down
https://guardianselsword.forumotion.com
Reinya
Egg
Reinya

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

Activity In-game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity In-game   Activity In-game EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:19 pm

One solution might be to have new recruits be active at least 2 out of 3 days after their acceptance. If they fulfill that requirement, they move on to where we are with the one week thing. And in the event that they're busy with someone upon acceptance, they HAVE to let Star know, otherwise... something happens. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Little
Egg
Little

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

Activity In-game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity In-game   Activity In-game EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:35 am

Here is a suggestion:

Why not make more activities for the guild?
Like for example; Training pvp or guild dungeon runs.

If you want I can host one every saturday or sunday?
Back to top Go down
Moderator_Cyor
Rookie
Moderator_Cyor

Activity In-game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity In-game   Activity In-game EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:56 am

Guild dungeon runs for set items might be a good idea. Wait until they release William's or Henrir's Time Space - we'll have plenty of guild runs then.
Back to top Go down
huile998

Activity In-game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity In-game   Activity In-game EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:19 am

Click 3w buygamegolds com,surprise is in store for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Activity In-game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity In-game   Activity In-game Empty

Back to top Go down

Activity In-game
Page 1 of 1