Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians (Elsword)

Forum for all Guardians (Elsword) Guild Members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild meeting held Saturday at 1PM every week to discuss about issues and suggestions. Make sure you come.

I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl

Go down 
+3
Star
Moderator_Red
Xeldran
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeldran

Xeldran

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl Empty
PostSubject: I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl   I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:10 pm

Hey guys.
As you already know or some of you guys already noticed....
acutally you know what for those of you that remotely showed any care at all
i already left the guild
My main reason for leaving the guardians is because i wanted to sorta
Be somebody. i felt that being in a guild was to show that you belonged to something important that you felt as a family and that everybody could be happy to see you and etc.
To be honest it felt like everyday i was just a person plain and simple.
Now knowing half you people that remotely acutally cared. i know you guys tried to make it seem like you were welcomed i know you well.. i cant say tried rather then atempted to do what you felt was right.

The reason i left was because i got tired of having to deal with strict rules and not being somebody important. Now mostof you are thiinking that im a giant baby and couldnt handle not having the "spot light" well how would you like to log in everyday and not being acknowlaged untill you say something. and event for that split second after that comment is up your a nobody again.

Its what eve. So i made a new guild. Amaranthine.
Now the reason im still on this fourm is because some of you guys that acutally go on here tend to be nice people. and aside form the strict rules and soembody having a stick up their ass. you guys can be cool people to hang out and talk to, Because thats the reason we play elsword. Its a mmo people. we play it for two reasons. One because its a action orientated Mmo rpg, and Two because we need to have that other human interaction that isnt there but you know there is a person there. Now Let me say this, If i didnt slightly or remotely care would i take my time to type out this entire Message/reason/response.

One thing that i dont know is how everybody reacted when i left the guild.
The thing that really ticked me off and even if somebody was joking or not was the fact that rukia left because somebody was making fun of her about her connection issues.
Hold up and back up, when you make fun of somebody you dont make fun of them make fun of them. if you wanna joke around and not acutally hurt the person make fun of their character or soemthing that doesnt hit home.

But still aside from that just know that i left the guild and im here to stay to show you guys that even tho im not apart of the guild doesnt mean i dont wanan hang out with you guys. Yeah me not being online for 3 days instantaiously means i get kicked then what eve. im going on vacation anyways and id be gone for a week. And to be honest i shouldnt have to apply back into a guild that "Cares" So much for its "Members"

You really wanna show you care about somebody. Do something. Do something and make a difference in that persons life that shows that you care. Even if the person didnt give you the reaction you were looking for it makes you feel 10k times better then you did before.

Anyways guys just saying one simple thing and thats im sorry that i left. But seriously how the hell did the guild react to me leaving because it doesnt seem like it mattered much.
Back to top Go down
Moderator_Red
Rookie
Moderator_Red

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl   I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:18 pm

Hey man,tht was touching..
I wish u the best out there.
Ill miss ya~
Back to top Go down
Xeldran

Xeldran

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl   I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:20 pm

Moderator_Red wrote:
Hey man,tht was touching..
I wish u the best out there.
Ill miss ya~

that the thing. im not going anywhere im still gonna be playing elsword and im still gonna be here. just not apart of the guild events or the chat. So yeah you already know my info just add me its not like i ever say no to anybody

~Xel
Back to top Go down
Star
Guardian Leader
Star

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: WHYYY   I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:31 pm

Why'd you leave D:

I missed you. :'(
Back to top Go down
https://guardianselsword.forumotion.com
Xeldran

Xeldran

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl   I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:12 pm

EH... idk really
I just wanted to make a guild of my own
Besides if you look up the definition of Amaranthine it has to do something with angels.
anyways i left cause i felt like there was a restriction
Back to top Go down
Husky
Egg
Husky

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl   I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:54 pm

That's such a shame, but if it's for the best, I respect your choice.
Do remember that the guild is new. Not everyone is exactly close together yet. You don't just build a relationship right away.

It takes time.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/iiHusky
Xeldran

Xeldran

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl   I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Yeah umm listen it doesnt take long to acutally know people simple as parsay to acutally know somebody
Look at red? im guessing everybody has met up before in another game or something
Obiously or not nobody just clicks instantaniously like that i already know this
But It doesnt seem hard to try to be nce and still get no response like ive already said before its like trying to pick at a wall of ice
Eventually even if you break through nobody is gonna care they are just gonna go through that ice and continue on their path. now idk why anybody would do that but getting a damn ty or some type of acknowlagement and type of character or presentable fact is nice
and like ive already said before i can already tell that no presentable fact would be tempted toward me also Yeah i already know that nothing happens with a new guild
Its not hard to be nice and acknowlageable toward a person to notice somebody that logs in everyday then again notcing something now thati realise it 100 members with a 3 day long in otherwise you get kicked doesnt seem that bad when you really look at it which kinda makes life interesting. If your interested in something in the first place why not act toward it but i could go on and on rambling about something untill we end up talking about who did what with what item when i could be getting back the point.

Every guild on elsword is new i dont blame the people who are in the guild but i do blame the fact that nobody has enough common curitosy to say hey to a person who logs in besides the only person in the guild that remotely no i take that back that does talk to me is Gaill. So (s)he is the only person i have respect for Simple as that
Back to top Go down
Moderator_Red
Rookie
Moderator_Red

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl   I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Lol?
I don't even know these people?
I just meet them through here,talked alot,got active and got to know them
better. Smile
Back to top Go down
Reinya
Egg
Reinya

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl   I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:15 am

In all honesty, I haven't seen a single one of you guys in-game, yet. xD
Back to top Go down
Nyrami

PostSubject: Re: I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl   I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl EmptyWed May 04, 2011 6:44 am

Maybe its time to get a vent server =p
Enjoy live in the fast lane.
Back to top Go down
Xeldran

Xeldran

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl   I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:07 pm

-shrug- im not gonna trip
Back to top Go down
HATED
Egg
HATED

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl   I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:01 pm

Darn just heard you left recently
man..i gotta get more active.....
Back to top Go down
HATED
Egg
HATED

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl   I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:02 pm

Reinya wrote:
In all honesty, I haven't seen a single one of you guys in-game, yet. xD

who are u mysterious person? Sleep
Back to top Go down
Xeldran

Xeldran

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl   I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Lol at Hated :p
Tis what happens when you dont log in cause you were doing real stuff :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl   I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Moving on, My reason for my withdrawl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Guardians (Elsword) :: Guardians :: General Discussion-
Jump to: