Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians (Elsword)

Forum for all Guardians (Elsword) Guild Members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild meeting held Saturday at 1PM every week to discuss about issues and suggestions. Make sure you come.

Suggestion: Restrict Members

Go down 
+4
HATED
Minato
Moderator_Red
Star
8 posters

Should we Restrict Members?
Yes
Suggestion: Restrict Members Vote_lcap71%Suggestion: Restrict Members Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
No
Suggestion: Restrict Members Vote_lcap29%Suggestion: Restrict Members Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Star
Guardian Leader
Star

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

Suggestion: Restrict Members Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Restrict Members   Suggestion: Restrict Members EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:43 pm

This issue has been brought up by a couple of guild members. I just want to see what people think of this. In my opinion I think its a bad Idea. But I want to hear from you guys.
Back to top Go down
https://guardianselsword.forumotion.com
Moderator_Red
Rookie
Moderator_Red

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Restrict Members   Suggestion: Restrict Members EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:49 pm

Star wrote:
This issue has been brought up by a couple of guild members. I just want to see what people think of this. In my opinion I think its a bad Idea. But I want to hear from you guys.

I think this is sorta stupid,and same time i dont think it is.
Its ure guild,u should do what you think is best for the guild.
If you think its a bad idea,then its a bad idea lol. But ill go ahead and vote yes.

Last edited by TheRed on Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Minato
Egg
Minato

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Restrict Members   Suggestion: Restrict Members EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:52 pm

Voted yes for several reasons.
Back to top Go down
HATED
Egg
HATED

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Restrict Members   Suggestion: Restrict Members EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 2:58 pm

Yes because chat is spammed.Also, the reason why star wants members is because she wants to lvl the guild is to hit max guild lvl quickly. however, we alrdy hve 50+members and is at lvl4(max lvl7)
Back to top Go down
Flynn

Flynn

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Restrict Members   Suggestion: Restrict Members EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:03 pm

In my opinion, I don't think we should restrict members. Why? Chances are, most of them won't even talk in guild chat, so why bother? I know that you put being active as one of the guild rules, but for most people, that's just logging on. Hell, my old guild had 130+ members and we never had an issue with the chat clogging up, you know why? It's because not everyone was on at the same time. If it's a management issue, then promote people you trust into positions of power. If it's an issue of not getting enough attention, then tough luck. A guild is a guild, like it or not, you'll have to deal with people, even if you don't like it. Yes, we can't all respond to your clever joke or your witty humor, but maybe we just don't want to. If it's an issue with people clogging up your screen while dungeoning or in a party, just turn guild chat off, simple. Anyways, that's just my two cents. You may do whatever you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Husky
Egg
Husky

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Restrict Members   Suggestion: Restrict Members EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:16 pm

I voted yes because the new members don't talk anyway.
Like HATED said, we already have 50+ members to help level the guild.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/iiHusky
Moderator_Cyor
Rookie
Moderator_Cyor

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Restrict Members   Suggestion: Restrict Members EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:57 am

I think we should reduce the number of people we admit into the guild, but I think restricting applications is a little too far. Perhaps we should restrict admissions until we can come up with some more requirements to join. We only have about 50 slots left (I think) and there may be people who would want to join whenever Raven or Eve are released or when the OBT ends so I don't think we should fill up our remaining slots as quickly as possible.

I voted yes by the way just because I think we should change the current system.
Back to top Go down
huile998

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Restrict Members   Suggestion: Restrict Members EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:21 am

please come to www buygamegolds com. the most professional platform of buying the CHEAPEST game gold.Massive stock here,welcome to buy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Restrict Members   Suggestion: Restrict Members Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Restrict Members
Page 1 of 1