Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians (Elsword)

Forum for all Guardians (Elsword) Guild Members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild meeting held Saturday at 1PM every week to discuss about issues and suggestions. Make sure you come.

Moderator Application: Cyor

Go down 

Would I be a good moderator?
You would be a great moderator.
Moderator Application:  Cyor Vote_lcap67%Moderator Application:  Cyor Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
You would not make a great moderator.
Moderator Application:  Cyor Vote_lcap33%Moderator Application:  Cyor Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Moderator_Cyor
Rookie
Moderator_Cyor

Moderator Application:  Cyor Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Application: Cyor   Moderator Application:  Cyor EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:40 am

Your Name: Justin Stone

Your Age: 19

Your IGN: Cyor

I want to be a moderator because I want to make sure these forums stay a place where guild members can chat, hang out, and have fun with each other. I have never been a moderator before but I've been a member of multiple forums and have a general feel for what is and is not acceptable. I am not easily offended and I don't overreact so if any problems occur, I feel that I will be able to deal with them in a composed manner. I also like to help people and I think I will be able to assist others more as a moderator.

Thanks for reading through my application and to everyone else who is applying to be a moderator - good luck. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Moderator Application: Cyor
Page 1 of 1