Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians (Elsword)

Forum for all Guardians (Elsword) Guild Members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild meeting held Saturday at 1PM every week to discuss about issues and suggestions. Make sure you come.

A goodbye message from Minato/Gaillardia.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Minato
Egg
Minato

A goodbye message from Minato/Gaillardia. Empty
PostSubject: A goodbye message from Minato/Gaillardia.   A goodbye message from Minato/Gaillardia. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Little, Red, Minamoto, and Chet/Husky may also post what they have to say here.

Good times were had in the 1st weeks and continuing months of the guild "Guardian". But now, the guild has died and we haven't really done much together as a guild. Nice try Moiselle, but you couldn't keep me in the guild. It just wasn't fun for me anymore. Even the most active users never got on much anymore which saddened me because they were the only ones that actually enabled me to stay in this guild longer than I had anticipated. See ya around.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye message from Minato/Gaillardia.   A goodbye message from Minato/Gaillardia. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:48 pm

I'm sad, because I met a lot of nice, fun people in this guild. I can understand why you're leaving. The guild is really inactive now :/
Back to top Go down
Minato
Egg
Minato

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye message from Minato/Gaillardia.   A goodbye message from Minato/Gaillardia. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Yeah... x.x. You could always join our Elsword group chat on MSN (if you have one) though. We were thinking about adding you before we left the guild.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye message from Minato/Gaillardia.   A goodbye message from Minato/Gaillardia. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Minato wrote:
Yeah... x.x. You could always join our Elsword group chat on MSN (if you have one) though. We were thinking about adding you before we left the guild.

No worries. I added you guys as soon as I read the thread Razz
Back to top Go down
Minato
Egg
Minato

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye message from Minato/Gaillardia.   A goodbye message from Minato/Gaillardia. EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Oh shucks I didn't get it :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A goodbye message from Minato/Gaillardia.   A goodbye message from Minato/Gaillardia. Empty

Back to top Go down

A goodbye message from Minato/Gaillardia.
Page 1 of 1