Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians (Elsword)

Forum for all Guardians (Elsword) Guild Members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild meeting held Saturday at 1PM every week to discuss about issues and suggestions. Make sure you come.

Please read. I'd like to join.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Giro

Giro

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

Please read. I'd like to join. Empty
PostSubject: Please read. I'd like to join.   Please read. I'd like to join. EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:34 pm

I wasn't sure if I am really a part of the Guardians, so I'll fill this application.

1.What is your IGN (in game name)
Giro

2.What character do you main?
Elsword

3.Are you a active member?
Much like Deviantart. Which is yes, very.

4.Will you obey the rules?
I will do everything in my power.

5.Anybody Refer you? (Optional)
If this means nickname, some call me Alby.

6.What Tribe would you Like? (Fire, Water, Wind, Nature, Light)
Never thought of it, but I'd like to be like Water. Flow around obstacles.

7.Why do you want to join?
I wish to be looked up on. I want to help the lower levels in their quest to become great warriors.

8.Why should you join? Do you have what it takes?
Fighting is great and leveling is good. I know where I must go on the build and I believe I can get somewhere.

9.Please write me a bit about yourself and why you would want to join.
I am a calm player who speaks more than fights. Most of the time, I am found without stamina and staying with the lower levels, answering questions or giving tips. I believe my reason has already been mentioned.

I hope this is enough for me to become a real member.
Back to top Go down
http://tetsushi.deviantart.com
huile998

Please read. I'd like to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please read. I'd like to join.   Please read. I'd like to join. EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:05 am

Come to enjoy woderful games in www buygamegolds com ,single you will never feel lonely any more
Back to top Go down

Please read. I'd like to join.
Page 1 of 1