Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians (Elsword)

Forum for all Guardians (Elsword) Guild Members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild meeting held Saturday at 1PM every week to discuss about issues and suggestions. Make sure you come.

2 Guild events :3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Minamotox
Egg
Minamotox

2 Guild events :3 Empty
PostSubject: 2 Guild events :3   2 Guild events :3 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:22 pm

I sure hope that Star doesn't mind but I decided to make my own event, and also put hers up on a hand made banner as well.

2 Guild events :3 Rtl30
2 Guild events :3 Danky
Back to top Go down
HATED
Egg
HATED

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: 2 Guild events :3   2 Guild events :3 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Didn't want to download fraps for 1 screenshot so can you just check guild member list in-game and say i won?cuz i'm positive i was 1st to lvl 30(now 32)
Back to top Go down
huile998

PostSubject: Re: 2 Guild events :3   2 Guild events :3 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:15 am

A huge stock of the cheapest game gold ,please come to www buygamegolds com. the most professional platform of buying the CHEAPEST game gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Guild events :3   2 Guild events :3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2 Guild events :3
Page 1 of 1