Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Welcome to the Guardians Guild Forum Website

Make sure you register and Introduce yourself and get to know the members better. You can also Chat in the Chat box but make sure to be respectful and Not Spam. If you get caught Spamming and Disrespecting then you will be IP Banned From the Chat box.
Guardians (Elsword)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardians (Elsword)

Forum for all Guardians (Elsword) Guild Members

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Guild meeting held Saturday at 1PM every week to discuss about issues and suggestions. Make sure you come.

Tips for when i start?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moderator_Red
Rookie
Moderator_Red

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

Tips for when i start? Empty
PostSubject: Tips for when i start?   Tips for when i start? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:10 pm

Hey guys!
i missed cbt so didnt get to play and learn.
Anyone wanna gimme me some Tips or Pointers so that
when i start in obt i can be average instead of a noob?
Back to top Go down
Reinya
Egg
Reinya

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: Tips for when i start?   Tips for when i start? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:29 pm

The only tip I can give is to go to the official forum and read up on some of the useful guides people have made. Another would be to watch Youtube videos of some characters' combos.

The longer you can chain a combo on a monster or player, they easier they are to fight and kill. Sometimes you won't even need skills.
Back to top Go down
Moderator_Red
Rookie
Moderator_Red

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: Tips for when i start?   Tips for when i start? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:41 pm

Reinya wrote:
The only tip I can give is to go to the official forum and read up on some of the useful guides people have made. Another would be to watch Youtube videos of some characters' combos.

The longer you can chain a combo on a monster or player, they easier they are to fight and kill. Sometimes you won't even need skills.

Oh alright thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Moderator_Cyor
Rookie
Moderator_Cyor

PostSubject: Re: Tips for when i start?   Tips for when i start? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:48 pm

Watching videos of combos is helpful. It's good for knowing what's available but you just have to play to get used to the timing and execution.

To level up quickly, always grab as many quests as you can from town for the dungeon that you are going to. I think there were three modes for each dungeon. Normal, Hard, and Very Hard. Hard opens up after you beat Normal and Very Hard when you beat Hard. Sometimes you'll have to do the same dungeon multiple times to finish quests so always attempt the hardest mode since it gives more experience and better item drops.

If you only need 1 more item for a quest, you can always leave the dungeon but you have to pay ED to leave. This is sometimes good to do so you don't waste a lot of stamina and you can move on to higher level dungeons.

That's my playstyle anyway. If you're new to the game not sure if you can do Very Hard for every map, but the dungeons aren't that hard until you get into Zone 4 and Zone-X in my opinion, which we probably won't have yet.
Back to top Go down
Moderator_Red
Rookie
Moderator_Red

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: Tips for when i start?   Tips for when i start? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:56 pm

Cyor wrote:
Watching videos of combos is helpful. It's good for knowing what's available but you just have to play to get used to the timing and execution.

To level up quickly, always grab as many quests as you can from town for the dungeon that you are going to. I think there were three modes for each dungeon. Normal, Hard, and Very Hard. Hard opens up after you beat Normal and Very Hard when you beat Hard. Sometimes you'll have to do the same dungeon multiple times to finish quests so always attempt the hardest mode since it gives more experience and better item drops.

If you only need 1 more item for a quest, you can always leave the dungeon but you have to pay ED to leave. This is sometimes good to do so you don't waste a lot of stamina and you can move on to higher level dungeons.

That's my playstyle anyway. If you're new to the game not sure if you can do Very Hard for every map, but the dungeons aren't that hard until you get into Zone 4 and Zone-X in my opinion, which we probably won't have yet.

Thanks for the info! Cant wait for OBT i wanna become a Magic Knight! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Little
Egg
Little

Character sheet
Tribe:
IGN:

PostSubject: Re: Tips for when i start?   Tips for when i start? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips for when i start?   Tips for when i start? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tips for when i start?
Page 1 of 1